We are constantly working to make our website as accessible and usable as possible. For example, that means you should be able to:
- change colours, contrast levels and fonts
- zoom in up to 300% without the text spilling off the screen
- navigate most of the website using just a keyboard
- navigate most of the website using speech recognition software
- listen to most of the website using a screen reader (including the most recent versions of JAWS, NVDA and VoiceOver)
We’ve also made the website text as simple as possible to understand.
AbilityNet provides guidance on making your device easier to use if you have a disability.
- make your mouse easier to use (opens in new window)
- use your keyboard instead of a mouse (opens in new window)
- talk to your device (opens in new window)
- make your device talk to you (opens in new window)
- make text larger (opens in new window)
- change your colours (opens in new window)
- magnify the screen (opens in new window)
What to do if you cannot access parts of this website
If you need information on this website in a different format like accessible PDF, large print, easy read, audio recording or braille, please contact us through our form below. We’ll consider your request and get back to you in 20 working days.
Reporting accessibility problems with this website
West Tytherley, Frencmoor & Buckholt Parish Council are committed to making its website accessible, in accordance with the Public Sector Bodies (Websites and Mobile Applications) (No. 2) Accessibility Regulations 2018.
We’re always looking to improve the accessibility of this website. If you think we’re not meeting accessibility requirements, contact us through our form below.